If you like Lewis Carroll’s stories about Alice, you definitely, should visit Alice On Queen Pop Up opened today at 277 Queen Street West in Toronto. Only one week, until May 27, the exhibit will take you to the whimsical world of Underland filled with bright colors, flowers, creatures and a little madness. We had a chance to visit this pop up celebrating the upcoming release of Disney’s Alice Through The Looking Glass and it was really amazing experience.
Alice On Queen Pop Up is open daily from 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM daily and features:
- A recreation of the iconic Mad Hatter’s Tea Party Table by cake-baking sensation Yolanda Gampp of the hugely popular YouTube channel, How To Cake It, and her team. Yolanda will also be creating a very special one-of-a-kind Alice Through The Looking Glass-themed cake just for the Pop Up.
- The TRAVEL THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS EXPERIENCE - a digital kiosk and face mapping experience that allows fans to transform themselves into their favourite character from the film: Alice, Mad Hatter, Red Queen, White Queen, White Rabbit or Cheshire Cat.
- Photo-op-worthy imagery from the film including a striking display featuring the character of Time (played by Sacha Baron Cohen) that when photographed, tagged and shared on Instagram & Twitter using the assigned hashtag automatically gives fans a chance to win Alice Through The Looking Glass swag and advance screening passes
- Set design sketches from the film illustrating the incredible world of Underland
- Urban Decay will be showcasing their limited-edition Alice Through The Looking Glass collection featuring a coveted eye shadow palette and five shades of custom lipstick. Urban Decay makeup artists will also be on-site for makeup demonstrations on Sunday, May 22.
- An exclusive Alice Through The Looking Glass mini-poster featuring art by digital painter Andy Fairhurst will be provided to all guests to the Pop Up, while supplies last
- On Saturday, May 21st there will be a special Meet & Greet with Yolanda Gampp from 11:30 AM to 3:30 PM and the first 100 guests to the Pop Up for the Meet & Greet will be treated to a piece of cake made by Yolanda.
Disney’s Alice Through The Looking Glass opens in theatres across Canada on May 27, 2016. We also giving away family passes to advance screening of the movie in Ottawa, Calgary, Winnipeg & Edmonton taking place on May 25 at 7 pm, please check our giveaway post until Monday for a chance to win.