Recently, I came across a great website that provides easy DIY floral arrangements kits for weddings and events. Many brides turn to DIY to save costs, but the process of researching, purchasing, and arranging florals often end up causing more stress and dollars. My sister-in-law married last month, even being a designer, it took so much time to prepare floral arrangements. You need to take care about so many things from a photographer, videographer services to a menu selection and arranging invitations, that there is simply not time to handle everything. Plus the floral designer services are not cheap, if you want to have beautiful floral set-ups during the event. Recognizing this need gap, Bloominous is launched in 2014 to give brides an alternative option for DIY wedding flowers.
There are three advantages of using Bloominous for a wedding or event:
- With Bloominous, brides will be able to save anywhere from 30% to 50% off their original floral budget
- Each piece is priced without the typical 300% markup from wedding florists, e.g. $5 boutonnieres, $40 centerpieces, and $50 bouquets
- Most DIY floral services do not send ‘prepped’ flowers, but ours come cut-to-order, dethorned, and trimmed, so brides save time and money
- Each kit comes with step-by-step photo instructions for easy assembling within 10 to 20 minutes per piece, as well as flower care products and design tips
- All collections featuring specialty flowers are designed florist with 10+ years of experience in event and floral design
- It’s not just the flowers—from trends to vases to favors, Bloominous design the whole look for your inspiration, in their offerings and blog
This 'florist-at-their-fingertips' experience is not to be missed. Bloominous is making DIY fun, easy, and approachable for anyone who wants to try. Check it out here. My favorite part is Bloominous videos showing step-by-step how to make wonderful flower set ups. Available across US, Bloominous stands behind every product they ship to make floral preparations easy and fast.