Moving into the fall season is probably one of the busiest time of the year with the beginning of new school year, upcoming holidays and weather changes. Cooler temps and shorter days affect our mood and body. Adjusting the diet according to the season, thanks fall offers an abundance of choices, and more sleep help to dive into the fall season. Seasonal changes also make significant impact on our skin when colder temperature and humidity levels affect skin’s natural balance. The skin is easily irritated and needs more protection and care.
To help us make transition more smoothly from the summer season and give our skin clean and healthy look, CeraVe® offers a line of skin care products to repair and strengthen the skin barrier. Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe® makes quality skincare products for face and body. Besides being designed for any type of the skin, CeraVe® products are suitable for people with skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, acne, rosacea and atopic dermatitis. During fall these conditions tend to get worse, so CeraVe skincare intended to repair, replenish and protect the skin barrier. Technically speaking, CeraVe products gives the skin materials to build strong, healthy and protective skin barrier.
In August we had a chance to learn more about CeraVe products during Back To School event. CeraVe® product line is constantly growing and gains popularity for their quality & effectiveness. The company makes special skincare products for babies CeraVe® Bébé, developed for delicate baby skin in collaboration with pediatric professional dermatologists. Another great CeraVe® line AcneFree offers special acne treatments for skin, perfect for teenagers and adults too. All CeraVe® brands follow the company philosophy in creating effective skin care with key components to protect the skin barrier. CeraVe® products are non- irritating, non-comedogenic and fragrance-free. They are also very affordable, available at major Canadian retailers.
I tried some CeraVe® products and have to tell that they are really good. Here they are:
- Foaming Facial Cleanser effectively cleans, balances and replenishes the skin in one easy step. I like that my skin does not feel dry after using it. The best thing the cleanser can be used for any skin type and men, women, seniors or teens. It is soft enough not to irritate the skin.
- Facial Moisturizing Lotion PM perfect for night use, makes the skin soft and healthy in the morning. CeraVe® PM offers the benefits of unique, patented MVE® delivery technology, which provides a controlled release of skin-nourishing ingredients slowly over time. Even during the day CeraVe’s night application still moisturizes the skin throughout the day.
- Love CeraVe® Eye Repair Cream, it makes my under eye skin soft and smooth. The cream claims to reduce the look of dark circles and puffiness. It moisturizes the delicate under eye area, during cold and windy days the cream is the absolute saver.
- CeraVe® Moisturizing Cream provides all-day moisturization with a single application. It come in a pretty big jar and can be applied over the body. I like it does not leave any stains and residue, softens and hydrates the skin. Even babies and seniors can use this cream for dry or irritated skin areas.
- Last one is CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser Bar which I gave our family members to try only getting positive feedback after using it. It makes skin hydrated and soft.
While we got lots of great product for our skincare arsenal, we also need to remember that flue and cold season is fast approaching. While flu shots and sanitizers definitely are essential, Cold-FX insists that we should focus on strengthening our immune system few weeks before the cold season starts. At the Back To School event, the company introduced new product Cold-FX Chewable designed to boost the Immune System during cold and flu. Coming in two flavours, Orange & Grape, it is suggested that we should start taking chewable tablets in September so that when cold weather hits the country, we are ready to beat flu and cold, reduce sick time.
I wish you a smooth transition from summer to fall, there are lots of amazing days ahead, holidays and family gatherings. I hope you find some of these products essential for yourself to help you enjoy fall season, look fantastic and do not catch any cold or flu!